• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think that rounds out to 13 hours somehow. it's worth it, you see kate mara's goods

You should totally make martini's and toast for breakfast.

Also, everything about this family reunion touches my heart, biblically.

One of my all-time favorite brags about my family, other than my parents 25th anniversary trip, is that we all watched Arrested Development live on Fox back in the day. My freshman year of college was Season 3, and my mom would tape it on VHS and mail it to me, even though I only lived five minutes down the road (COLLEGE! NO PARENTS!). Then I had to wander the halls of Luter to find somebody with a TV to watch it.

Carmike, if you are showing my 45 min of commercials, how about cutting an emergency exit video more recent than 1987?

just turned down going to a housewarming party to clean on memorial day weekend #gettinold

One of my all-time favorite brags about my family, other than my parents 25th anniversary trip, is that we all watched Arrested Development live on Fox back in the day. My freshman year of college was Season 3, and my mom would tape it on VHS and mail it to me, even though I only lived five minutes down the road (COLLEGE! NO PARENTS!). Then I had to wander the halls of Luter to find somebody with a TV to watch it.

"and a lot of love"

I hate that I didn't watch it LIVE. I feel like I personally helped kill the show. I am leshamed.

I hate that I didn't watch it LIVE. I feel like I personally helped kill the show. I am leshamed.

I have honestly met very few people that have. It was totally indie, and I am surprised it made it three seasons.

i love how there are a few of us just powering through an AD discussion and ignoring errbody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back