• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have identical twin daughters. Its awesome. Feel free to PM me

good shit

my biggest concern is that it's so much harder to develop a personal identity as an identical twin -- shit, nobody knew the difference between numbers and doofus til one of them went to law school

had good buddies in high school that were identical and they were pretty much one entity til they went to different colleges

plus, most annoyingly, all the stupid comments and jokes

good shit

my biggest concern is that it's so much harder to develop a personal identity as an identical twin -- shit, nobody knew the difference between numbers and doofus til one of them went to law school

had good buddies in high school that were identical and they were pretty much one entity til they went to different colleges

counterpoint: you can do a parent trap

I'm bowel prepping to have my appendix removed tomorrow.

These are not the workings of a loving, merciful God

good shit

Our daycare requires that the girls be in different classes so that they can develop an identity separate of each other and aren't just the twins to the other kids. We also never dress them identically either. Before they were born I was concerned about being able to tell them apart or even mixing them up, but its never been an issue. So much about their personalities, facial expressions, and preferences is different that they would really need to put in serious work to pull off the parent trap thing on us.

a crazy thing is how different sizes are across brands

bought a couple large t-shirts lately and one is undershirt tight and the other is pretty much a dress

this kills me as someone that oscillates between medium/large depending entirely on the brand.. hell, even across different styles of shirt in the same brand

developing an identity together isn't so bad, strength in numbers, as long as they eventuall split off (and they will)

the daycare thing is a pretty good idea.. df09 and I did different classes all through elementary school too, but once you get to middle/high and are probably on the same academic track it becomes harder to stay split up

this kills me as someone that oscillates between medium/large depending entirely on the brand.. hell, even across different styles of shirt in the same brand

Yeah, I almost always a large, but sometimes I'm a medium. Then if I buy a shirt in Europe it's an XL and it's tighter than the medium in America.

Fun to see Dabo's schtick appears to be wearing out its welcome with some elite HS prospects. Already lost the #1 DE and player in the country for 2021 and just lost another borderline 5 star CB. Of course, he still has the 8th ranked class, and will get some more talented kids, but hopefully this is a positive omen for the future.

Fun to see Dabo's schtick appears to be wearing out its welcome with some elite HS prospects. Already lost the #1 DE and player in the country for 2021 and just lost another borderline 5 star CB. Of course, he still has the 8th ranked class, and will get some more talented kids, but hopefully this is a positive omen for the future.

tenor.gif

huge Twitter hack of several huge accounts. just a bitcoin scam looks like.

Elon Musk's account is still tweeting the scam an hour and a half later

Jesus, Twitter.

How does everyone feel about the new UA Feats released yesterday? Some interesting stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back