• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's written several criticisms of that play. But the watermelon is on the outside of the screen door, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how it got there or how to get it back in. Sometimes purple tastes like loneliness smells.

BrokenRequiredGelada-size_restricted.gif

I only know today's Friday because my students are submitting their speeches and I'm getting notifications.

He's written several criticisms of that play. But the watermelon is on the outside of the screen door, and for the life of me, I can't figure out how it got there or how to get it back in. Sometimes purple tastes like loneliness smells.

caddy smells like trees

My wife has recently developed this weird smelling mothball like breath on occasion. I've been giving her shit about it jokingly. We Googled it, and apparently it's actually a fairly common thing caused by sinus issues or excess bacteria. Weird.

Anyone post on Les' board and notice that it's starting to become Ogboards 2.0? Let me be clear, this is at no fault of Les...Just a couple ole bad apples.

Anyone post on OGBoards 1.0 and notice how great it is without RJ shitting all over every thread ?

It blows my mind people can be so serious about an internet message board to care as much as you do. You guys would rather take the boards away from RJ instead of just blocking him. Makes little sense but not much around here makes sense.

I understand Strick being angry, as he had a right to be. Strick knows I think what RJ said to him is wrong.

Biff, the neg rep for trying to throw a lonely old man a bone was pretty weak, pal. Friend. Buddy. Guy. Sport. Bro. Compadre. Amigo. Dude.

Blocking RJ doesn't solve the problem of him derailing discussions.

Biff, the neg rep for trying to throw a lonely old man a bone was pretty weak, pal. Friend. Buddy. Guy. Sport. Bro. Compadre. Amigo. Dude.

It was interesting to receive it in between his own posts on the thread.

You guys would rather take the boards away from RJ instead of just blocking him. Makes little sense but not much around here makes sense.

Didn't the mods give him the kano treatment and then write out a pretty clear statement describing why they were doing that?

Pretty sure that post says all that needs to be said.

It blows my mind people can be so serious about an internet message board to care as much as you do. You guys would rather take the boards away from RJ instead of just blocking him. Makes little sense but not much around here makes sense.

I understand Strick being angry, as he had a right to be. Strick knows I think what RJ said to him is wrong.

Biff is a shitstain

Although as someone that always supported rj, things are better now. And townies mafia game was a definite worthwhile trade off for me. Although rj is the boards’ Poochie. Whenever he’s not on screen, everyone should be talking about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back