• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*In fucking autocorrect

Babysitting my 7 and 5 year old nephews tonight. Just fed them and now they want to watch scary movies. Any suggestions on kid friendly scary movies that are streaming? I saw goosebumps so that might be the solution...just figured I'd put a few feelers out there if anyone knew of anything. Thanks

Babysitting my 7 and 5 year old nephews tonight. Just fed them and now they want to watch scary movies. Any suggestions on kid friendly scary movies that are streaming? I saw goosebumps so that might be the solution...just figured I'd put a few feelers out there if anyone knew of anything. Thanks

Maybe something from the 80s or 90s like Beetlejuice

Be safe, have fun!

The view from the top at harpers ferry is rad

This is cool

Several fungal diseases infect and kill adult cicadas, while other entomopathogenic fungus, Ophiocordyceps and Isaria spp., attacks nymphs.[25] Massospora cicadina specifically attacks the adults of periodical cicadas, the spores remaining dormant in the soil between outbreaks.[58] This fungus is also capable of dosing cicadas with psilocibin, the psychedelic drug found in magic mushrooms, as well as cathinone, an alkaloid similar to various amphetamines. These chemicals alter the behaviour of the cicadas, driving males to copulate, even with males, and is thought to be beneficial to the fungus as the fungal spores are dispersed by a larger number of infected carriers.[59]

Looks like Aaron Rodgers dumped/cheated on Danica Patrick for Shailene Woodley

Remember when there were rumors that he was gay? He shut those down pretty effectively.

Seems like a pretty big step down unless Danika isn't aging well. I don't know much about Woodley, but I thought she had a reputation for being pretty opinionated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back