• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We debated putting one on our registry back in the day because we weren’t sure we’d use it. Even if we rarely use it, it’s definitely worth it.

Just sold our wedding gift kitchen aid after it had been sitting in a box for 2 years after we moved. Now i'm still trying unload our old food processor

lol @ cancel culture for palma being "i said a ton of dumb shit on the internet that i hope doesn't come back to me"

tbh a pretty good definition of cancel culture

isn't that exactly what cancel culture is?

seems like the cure to cancel culture is just to stop posting dumb shit

might as well just take down all message boards then. The entire purpose of them is to post dumb shit. Everyone here's got something they posted that can get em cancelled. I just have a shitton more.

i also think (and i'm gonna keep re-using this phrase) that it's a symbolic solution for a material problem, e.g.,

Black Lives Matter protester: Stop killing black people, policemen.
Hollywood: We deleted a 30 Rock episode where Jenna wore blackface.

RJ posted the kind of dumb shit you might change a username for

11,455 posts, I'm sure most have. I'm just the only one with his real name in his user name.

cdd56e04db185f325a1954c5575c7d76.gif

I mean TheReff should have been cancelled years ago yet for some reason you dipshits still give him business.

Holy hell the number of departments Duke Energy/Piedmont Natural Gas have is crazy. Have called both to set up service, bury power lines, move the gas meter, etc, and have probably spoken with 7 different people (and counting) thus far. All incredibly nice though at least.

We registered for china and use it a couple of times a year.

We registered for silverware as well but then recognized we could get much nicer stuff for less money at an antique store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back