• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like an issue most people can get behind is a drastic reduction in the amount of packaging material for retail items

I feel like about 25% of the packaging in this fan I just got was helpful for securing or protecting the fan during shipping and now I have to deal with all this shit

plus the environmental benefits

I feel like an issue most people can get behind is a drastic reduction in the amount of packaging material for retail items

I feel like about 25% of the packaging in this fan I just got was helpful for securing or protecting the fan during shipping and now I have to deal with all this shit

plus the environmental benefits

Just moved this past weekend and decided to throw away this like elaborate 5 boxes within a box thing for this watch the wife got me as a present. There's certainly no reason to keep it as I don't keep the watch in there. But someone went through the effort to design and manufacture the thing so I almost felt obligated to carry it around with me for the rest of my life.

might as well just take down all message boards then. The entire purpose of them is to post dumb shit. Everyone here's got something they posted that can get em cancelled. I just have a shitton more.

Hold my beer

Man. Rookie mistake there. Never assume your wife doesn’t care about “things.” There may be a thing or to she doesn’t care about. But she definitely cares about “things.”

No doubt. I was newly engaged. Not even a rookie yet. 15+ years and not caring about material "things" is completely accurate but floating that idea was a bit of a misstep.

So tell me about your mom
And how she cuts her hair
Does she like it short
Does she grow it out
Like seaweed

Because you are not awake
You are not awake
You're still asleep with the seaweed kelp

So tell me about your dad
And how he gets you high
Do you like him stoned out, yeah
Do you like him dried out like seaweed

townie would get cancelled cause of something he said while quoting lyrics

So tell me about your mom
And how she cuts her hair
Does she like it short
Does she grow it out
Like seaweed

Because you are not awake
You are not awake
You're still asleep with the seaweed kelp

So tell me about your dad
And how he gets you high
Do you like him stoned out, yeah
Do you like him dried out like seaweed

Such predatory marketing to just put one cute chick with two dorky dudes to win the mass appeal of ugly white dudes. Surprise y'all let yourself get manipulated so blatantly. There's a 0% chance these three people would socialize without a boyband mastermind behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Last edited:
Oldest just turned 8. He's stoked af about Pokemon cards. I took the dive about two weeks ago to help him learn to play better. Grown ass man reading about Pokemon decks on the internet near 1am to help figure out what cards I need to buy to make it so he isn't steamrolled on his first time playing someone other than me.

Oldest just turned 8. He's stoked af about Pokemon cards. I took the dive about two weeks ago to help him learn to play better. Grown ass man reading about Pokemon decks on the internet near 1am to help figure out what cards I need to buy to make it so he isn't steamrolled on his first time playing someone other than me.

You're a better dad than me.

I'd be all about when my kid wanted to get into pokemon, tho I'd try to get him into magic

Yes when we critique marketing's takeover of the music industry it is better to turn to examples like the Goon Sax than say the authentic portrayal of a small-town homegrown talent like Pitbull

Such predatory marketing to just put one cute chick with two dorky dudes to win the mass appeal of ugly white dudes. Surprise y'all let yourself get manipulated so blatantly. There's a 0% chance these three people would socialize without a boyband mastermind behind the scenes pulling the strings.

lol, ah yes, those fat cat record executives lustily cashing in on all that goon sax profit.

Our boy had his first "I'm going to be a real asshole" night last night. Would not chill out and sleep (not fuss/cry) for more than 5 mins for around 12 hours (2:30p-2:30a). Mom had been up since 4 am the night before so I sent her to bed around 10 and hung with him until she woke back up around 4 am. Finally after trying ever sleep/resting position possible, while mixing in bottle feedings, he finally fell asleep around 3 am. I slept from 4-8, and apparently he's been an angel since I went to be. Mom and baby are now in the bedroom and he's actually sleeping in his bassinet which he refused to do until now.

Hoping this was a one day demonic possession, but I know that is unlikely.

My 2yo daughter has recently decided that she needs a 4th meal at 3am every night #tacobell, so she will get out of bed, go to the refrigerator, grab fruit cups, cheese sticks, granola bars, and bring them to us in bed, to open them for her

reviewing CVs now and someone has "there's" instead of "theirs" in the same paragraph talking about their communications skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back