• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Hogan is correct.

2db58d49f43b6a69a86c365ec897adbb.jpg

I don't know how anyone can deal with sandals. So uncomfortable having a big piece of leather jammed in between your big and 2nd toe

caminos replacing the ZSR starbucks i can dig it

I’ll take it.

What are some good two player games that y'all like? We play a lot of cribbage and yatzee and have done a handful of UnlockIt games (though these aren't really replayable, at least not without waiting a while). We also play scrabble on occasion, but most of the other games we have that we can play with two people are a lot better with more people.

Lost Cities and Jaipur are easy-to-learn & solid board games for two players. Carcassonne is also a classic.

I’ve played over a thousand games of cribbage on an app since the pandemic started. Yeah that’s a good game.

I've been wearing expensive-ass Sperry Santa Cruz thong sandals for 15 years. My 6yo pair broke a week before my beach trip, so now I'm breaking in this new pair of of foamrubber Havaianas, and this sucks. My sperrys are comfortable from day 1, these things are torturing my feet.

My Rainbows have lasted 15 years so far and still going strong.

https://www.rainbowsandals.com/mens

which app? I haven't found an interface I really like.

Cribbage classic. I did zero research and it’s the first one I downloaded but seems to work ok for me. Fast too, I can finish a game in less than 5 mins so it’s a nice quick mental break from whatever.

I’ve had the same pair of rainbows since high school and they’re great. Unfortunately for them we got a dog this spring and it’s a certainty that he’ll eat them when I’m not looking. So they don’t get worn too often.

back when i wore flip flops, I dug the Reef pair I had more than my Rainbows

yup, my rainbows always lasted a year tops with how much i used to wear flip flops.. so i swapped to reefs for a long time and they were both more comfortable and lasted longer

these days i just rock chacos or luna sandals if i want something lighter/more like flip flops

Weird. I’m on my second pair of Rainbows in like 10 years and I wear them all the time. Have an old pair of Sanuks I wear whenever doing something water-related (beach, pool, washing the car, tubing, etc). Just bought my first pair of Chacos and liking them so far.

Weird. I’m on my second pair of Rainbows in like 10 years and I wear them all the time. Have an old pair of Sanuks I wear whenever doing something water-related (beach, pool, washing the car, tubing, etc). Just bought my first pair of Chacos and liking them so far.

it was always the sole becoming separated OR the toe strap just popping out.. but I mean, I was putting probably like 10k steps a day on em in undergrad and literally wore them year round, i bet they'd last me a lot longer nowadays

Wish he’d gotten Dune made

The doc about it is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back