• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXII: Officially on Vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed in 2011, The Barn opened as a student-centered social space on the Reynolda campus of Wake Forest University. Since this time, numerous events have been held, including parties, concerts, kickoff dinners, variety shows, speakers, holiday celebrations, weddings and more.

The Barn is free of charge to all chartered student organizations and is a fantastic place to hold your next big event!

http://campuslifeleadership18642.orgsync.com/org/thebarn

Completed in 2011, The Barn opened as a student-centered social space on the Reynolda campus of Wake Forest University. Since this time, numerous events have been held, including parties, concerts, kickoff dinners, variety shows, speakers, holiday celebrations, weddings and more.

Except for destroying my trails and DEACON, the barn is pretty sweet. Saw a couple of shows there when I moved back to Winston in 2012.

yeah, i miss in the old pit how all the organizations would put up their huge banners advertising their weds/thurs/friday parties... and then you could just stumble around campus and hit up all the lounges.

yeah, i miss in the old pit how all the organizations would put up their huge banners advertising their weds/thurs/friday parties... and then you could just stumble around campus and hit up all the lounges.

the sorority ones were all fancy and the fraternity ones just said something like "Party"

yo Cav/other lawyers: did you guys see where the Little Rock, Arkansas testing center accidentally destroyed people's just-completed MBEs instead of the test booklets? They "get" to retake on Aug. 7th.

Oops.

Thanks to DeacHawk for reading my old article - it really helps my royalties. I'm sure whoever gave you the article was very impressed you knew the writer.

hey folks coming to lolla who have my number or my contact info hit me up and we'll say hello together

yo Cav/other lawyers: did you guys see where the Little Rock, Arkansas testing center accidentally destroyed people's just-completed MBEs instead of the test booklets? They "get" to retake on Aug. 7th.

Oops.

Oh my God that is awful.

a5emadu7.jpg

azy8agu2.jpg

3emy2u3u.jpg

that last one? NO NO NO NO.

Oops.

That is miserable!

Cable company is coming to my house tomorrow afternoon. Somehow, but getting more services (a phone line I won't use) I'm saving money.

I'm using it as an excuse to take a half day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back