• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it needs to stop raining. NOW.

hbo on demand, i have missed you. watching a pretty odd flick right now doe.

I just blew a large chunk of my bonus at the mall. I couldnt spend it fast enough, but Im already regretting it.

i know what you mean, just got a new wrestling ring for my wwe action figures as well as a super soaker.

Ha, I am thinking the exact opposite. PLEASE CONTINUE TO RAIN AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. Might be the only rain I see until October.

TRANSFER ALL THE RAIN TO ATX AND SEND ME A 21 YEAR OLD BLONDE WHO IS A 9 IN RETURN. THANK YOU.

TRANSFER ALL THE RAIN TO ATX AND SEND ME A 21 YEAR OLD BLONDE WHO IS A 9 IN RETURN. THANK YOU.

Brilliant idea. There is like an unlimited supply of those here. There is a re-stocking scheduled for next week, actually. It is called "freshman move-in".

i'll let you know when i am drinking again and then i'm coming to look at blondes and the bat bridge

I have an announcement to make chat thread. I am in love.

With my new sewing machine! I put a zipper in today and it was soooo smooth.

*Sorry if anyone thought I was in love with a dude.

I finally decided I need to use a credit card instead of debit to finally take advantage of the points/rewards associated. Anyone remember the name of the site that compared all the credit cards and benefits for each? I've looked through bankrate.com, but I thought there was another that I can't seem to find.

I finally decided I need to use a credit card instead of debit to finally take advantage of the points/rewards associated. Anyone remember the name of the site that compared all the credit cards and benefits for each? I've looked through bankrate.com, but I thought there was another that I can't seem to find.

just google. i feel like there are a lot of private sites/blogs that do a better job comparing the real benefits than what the bank sites give you. there was a thread on here, too. i know there are a few of us with the chase sapphire preferred card that really like it....

69ip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back