• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
apetit: It's at Q's, heck you can walk there. When you back in town?

well this is better than that bullshit ya were trying to do before:

wait and now he's trying to give it to his boy townie? I'd play you in beer pong but you'd probably be playing with a redneck arnold palmer (half mike's hard lemonade and half iced tea) to try to cheat your way out of it.

I didn't give anything to Townie, unlocked once I realized tapatalk had fucked up and then let the rightful person (whoever was paying attention!) win it.

Also, palma fwiw, we don't usually play re-racks. Though if I was playing somewhere whose dumb house rules did allow them, that is defs a nice rack idea. As long as you don't call for a fucking power-I (3 in a row towards you) as a dude. Hate when guys do that.

my titles (titties) would've been better

We also don't play bounces really anymore. It's usually more effort than it's ever worth.

If we do anything special it's island sometimes, and nba jamz.

Though for a challenge match it'd probs just be straight up. Even though it's gonna suck since we'll probs have to do it in the outdoor elements.

Doesn't matter got paid.

pdiddy-cash.gif

you know, in all my times viewing that gif, I never noticed the dude on the left balancing a wrapped stack of bills on his head. Until just right now.

Hmm, I don't know what it says about my personality, but that was probs the first thing I ever noticed (I think I just look for the weird shit in any picture on the internetz now).

Assuming payment involves helping you arrange your same-sex wedding in a bucolic small town setting, you've got it!

Man wtf we hit 10 and everyone goes to bed?

Everyone in my house is even asleep right now. Am I stuck in the twilight zone?

and now the awkward waving of cash on the right

I guess my eyes were just naturally drawn to P Diddy and I never saw anything else

Also, apparently Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were at my neighborhood bar like three blocks away last night and I never knew. WTF.

Yeah I'm probs dropping into the sack soon too, ITS FRIDAY 2MORROW, need my rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back