• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with classes until December, just have an exam on Monday morning and have to turn one in by next Friday.

Thank god for Friday. Going to Brixx for the first time tomorrow! Meeting the new staff n shit so they don't think I'm an imposter in the building.

Thank god for Friday. Going to Brixx for the first time tomorrow! Meeting the new staff n shit so they don't think I'm an imposter in the building.

Brixx is pretty good. Teh mexican pizza is my jam.

Gotta figure out something to do tomorrow night. Wife is outta town and a few peeps are goin on dates or also outta town. Got plans for Sat but might be in for a boring Fri night.

Gotta figure out something to do tomorrow night. Wife is outta town and a few peeps are goin on dates or also outta town. Got plans for Sat but might be in for a boring Fri night.

I'll letchu know if we're out partying.

PALMA

would you be down for hitting up a twilight round at rancho or bestchester one night?

Actually have some friends coming into town, hopefully they'll be here early enough to throw down 2morrow, but we'll see.

FOUNDING FARMERS for brunch this weekend though.

Yeah have an internship with a judge at the federal courthouse.

AWAR, I'm flying in Wednesday morning and flying back up here Sunday night.

Aw man I was hoping you we're flying back wed too. I'll be in the Charlotte airport on the 21st

Aw man I was hoping you we're flying back wed too. I'll be in the Charlotte airport on the 21st

Yeah I wish I could stay longer, but I have to be back up here for a three day professional responsibility seminar. Moving into a new room at the end of August (same apartment) and need to get some furniture because I'm just subletting right now from someone who's coming back in September.

The one that had the bomb scare?

Yeah the same one. Half the building (opening up to the courtrooms) has a beautiful view out over the Harbor and the back half (where the offices are) has a view of the parking lot out into the rest of South Boston (not gorgeous).

Yeah the same one. Half the building (opening up to the courtrooms) has a beautiful view out over the Harbor and the back half (where the offices are) has a view of the parking lot out into the rest of South Boston (not gorgeous).

Sweet!

i
m
n
o
t
s
l
e
e
p
i