• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSBS on FX. Kevin Smith's wife being one of the hot babez is lame tho

Jesus it took me way way too long to figure out what you were talking about. You can't leave of the B at the end! JSBSB!

df09 and I watched that movie way too much in high school.

Well, still awake. I drank that whole growler. Then some whiskeys. Life is hard, guys.

My ipod from 2004 is malfunctioning, and I can't figure out why. Probably need to delete "Aaron's party" from my songlist.

The best part about this video is this is exactly how every white person would dance in public if it were socially acceptable

Last edited:
Robin Thicke's live performance on the Colbert report was pretty damn impressive too, dude's got talent

dammit I hate competing with my friends for one broad. Now everyone has blue balls. I definitely gave her the mung tho #oops

Thank god for Friday. Going to Brixx for the first time tomorrow! Meeting the new staff n shit so they don't think I'm an imposter in the building.

Spicy Shrimp is my favs. Sometimes get a half buffalo chicken or Bronx bomber though. Whole wheat crust.

Damn... Been a while for Brixxx. Need to go back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back