• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXIII: Watchin Yo! MTV Raps, What's the Haps on the Chats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wtf we hit 10 and everyone goes to bed?

Everyone in my house is even asleep right now. Am I stuck in the twilight zone?

Been watching the tourney on saltybets, dude.

Also the only thing water is good for is brewing beer

Thought I had put vodka in my OJ. Drank almost the whole thing and then found the full airplane bottle. Vitamin C FTW?

Thought I had put vodka in my OJ. Drank almost the whole thing and then found the full airplane bottle. Vitamin C FTW?

lol, how do you not notice the lack of vodka?

guys, i bought bike tires and shoes tonight and i'm giddy like a schoolgirl. i might pee my pants when i get the actual bike next week.

No one answered my question about if I should turn off or hibernate my comp every night

Damn. This guy killed his wife and posted the picture of her dead on facebook.

UmkEebB.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ture-dead-wife-Jennifer-Alfonso-Facebook.html

JSBS on FX. Kevin Smith's wife being one of the hot babez is lame tho

Forgot how money Sean William Scott is in this movie, 3 guys 4 girls. What's the count boys? Lets Rock!

We also don't play bounces really anymore. It's usually more effort than it's ever worth.

If we do anything special it's island sometimes, and nba jamz.

Though for a challenge match it'd probs just be straight up. Even though it's gonna suck since we'll probs have to do it in the outdoor elements.

I'm a purist at heart. I'll travel for a windless environment for this epic matchup of titans.

God I love when they dress the ape as a kid and pretend they're gay.

Yeah, we're gay and this is our adopted love child. We're not from around here. Don't make us go back to our liberal city home with tails of prejudice and bigotry from in the heart of Utah.

At Bish's old pad we used to do bouncing off the wall was worth 3 cups but that ended up being really easy.

PALMA

would you be down for hitting up a twilight round at rancho or bestchester one night?

bestchester is my joint, been there twice in the past month, didn't know ranch had twilight, I'm always down, I gotta get my game sharp if I'm gonna be sending Denz out to Pelican Bay by the time I'm through with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back