• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XenForo

I will delete this thread in 12 hours unless we get a SUPERLIKE

I find it strange that Kory, who is so against reactions in the first place, is all of a sudden clamoring for super likes

and then it hit me

cookout i know you're just a pawn in this comapny's game

you don't have to do this

so i did a little more digging and went to his profile page where i saw this meme

1708614021215.png

and then it hit me

if kory is a utilitarian now, and thinks the two pictures are the same

then it means for every superlike, he wants there to be an equal response he hasn't revealed yete

WE SHOULD BE SCARED

In mega corp world we have bonkers password requirements and several of them are on different cycles which is so annoying. I have at least one different one for my computer, VPN and phone (not a passcode a legit 10+ character password).
This is how I used to live. Fortunately my work is shifted to smart ID cards with a PIN which now work with with most of our restricted systems. We had a secure training website, a secure travel site, a secure benefits track site, a secure file sharing, secure email, secure individual annual review site, secure data tracking site...all with different passwords all with different resetting schedules and all with different rules about the numbers special characters capitalization etc. It was a nightmare for me.

i'm not a utilitarian

that's just what XenForo wants the people to think

but they will not be fooled! the Posters know the Truth!

I knew I should have paid more to hide the Xenforo(c) marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back