• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCV: cookout (thinks he) KILLED the SUPERLIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenforo has not power here anymore. They have failed to update their Copyright to include 2024. This is the wild west now, we are ungovernable.
abraxas-lotr.gif

Xenforo has not power here anymore. They have failed to update their Copyright to include 2024. This is the wild west now, we are ungovernable.
that's just part of the DECEPTION

I forget my wallet so often these days when coming to the office. Makes the rest of the day a pain in the ass to get around. I blame my family, as they pile all their shit in the kitchen area where I keep my wallet because they’re too lazy to put things away.

I forget my wallet so often these days when coming to the office. Makes the rest of the day a pain in the ass to get around. I blame my family, as they pile all their shit in the kitchen area where I keep my wallet because they’re too lazy to put things away.

Have you heard that you can use your phone to pay for things ?

i do this too often receently - thank you applepay

in our 10 days in the UK in the fall, I think i only used my physical card like 3 times and cash literally one timee. everything else was applepay. was pretty convienent.

I don't give XenForo permission to use my pictures, my information or my publications, both of the past and the future, mine or those where I show up. By this statement, I give my notice to XenForo it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, give, sell my information, photos or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 and the Rome statute).
Note: XenForo is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once, you have given the tacit agreement allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the updates of the state of the profile. DO NOT SHARE. You have to copy.

Also makes this a wasted office day because in HR’s stupid eyes I did not come to the office because I didn’t badge swipe.
This was me yesterday, and I forgot my leftover meatball sliders in Tupperware on the counter when I left so I didn't have lunch either. When I got home I put the sliders back in the fridge, but my wife said absolutely not and threw them out. Such a waste.

I don't give XenForo permission to use my pictures, my information or my publications, both of the past and the future, mine or those where I show up. By this statement, I give my notice to XenForo it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, give, sell my information, photos or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 and the Rome statute).
Note: XenForo is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once, you have given the tacit agreement allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the updates of the state of the profile. DO NOT SHARE. You have to copy.

This was me yesterday, and I forgot my leftover meatball sliders in Tupperware on the counter when I left so I didn't have lunch either. When I got home I put the sliders back in the fridge, but my wife said absolutely not and threw them out. Such a waste.
she was right tho. if they sat out all day they were donezo.

I do give XenForo permission to use my pictures, my information or my publications, both of the past and the future, mine or those where I show up. By this statement, I give my notice to XenForo it is strictly allowed to disclose, copy, distribute, give, sell my information, photos or take any other action against me on the basis of this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is public and common information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308-1 1 308-103 and the Rome statute).

I have an AirTag in my wallet that alerts me on my phone when I leave it somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back