• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Ashville boys are getting a nice export from Denver in the form of TRVE Brewing, Denver's favorite heavy metal themed brewery. I just read they are opening the Asheville location sometime this year. It's one of my favorites out here. ETA: The TRVE team has roots in the Asheville beer scene so it's something of a homecoming for those guys.

In other beer news, I went to a Pliny the Younger keg tapping last night. First time having that beer and it's really, really good. One of the few that's worthy of the hype. The keg was kicked in 8 minutes!

You Ashville boys are getting a nice export from Denver in the form of TRVE Brewing, Denver's favorite heavy metal themed brewery. I just read they are opening the Asheville location sometime this year. It's one of my favorites out here. ETA: The TRVE team has roots in the Asheville beer scene so it's something of a homecoming for those guys.

In other beer news, I went to a Pliny the Younger keg tapping last night. First time having that beer and it's really, really good. One of the few that's worthy of the hype. The keg was kicked in 8 minutes!
yeah I was talking about this with former coworkers when they announced it. they said that they went there frequently during GABF and liked it and the people a lot.

Such a beautiful day. I think I’ll knock off early, go to WRS’s back yard and have a bourbon.
fucking pouring here. heading your way? at least it looks like we're finally going to get warm AND non-rainy weather this weekend, however.

The soups I make are generally more stew like so that it can be a dinner

Except chicken/turkey bone soup - the stock is the star there…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back