• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DIVine: There's more than one answer to this chat thread, pointing me in a crooked line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at a brewery the other day and there was a couple with a dog. Asked what kind, they told us and then they said they flew all the way out here from Maryland to pick him up.

Seems excessive to me when there’s a million dogs in shelters but what do I know

Maybe if I had invested that much time, effort and money into my dogs I’d think twice before yelling at them and calling them stupid motherfuckers.

We were at a brewery the other day and there was a couple with a dog. Asked what kind, they told us and then they said they flew all the way out here from Maryland to pick him up.

Seems excessive to me when there’s a million dogs in shelters but what do I know
life is hard when you have that much money

My #1 favorite podcast is “Blowback”, but that is seasonal, so I also listen to Kentucky Sports Radio occasionally, The Dollop, American Prestige, Revolutions, Dumb People Town, Chapo Trap House, The Jeselnik & Rosenthal Vanity Project (JRVP), Lore, True Anon, Comedy Bang Bang, Nightmare on Film Street,

siriusxmu tho
I'm an old and this is my go-to in the car with altnation close behind. I love discovering new music, though I listen to plenty of 80's/90's Top 40, Backspin/RTB, etc. I will say that I don't care too much for new Top 40. I can take only so much Ed Sheeran or autotuned stuff.

I’m on 90’s on 9 quite a bit on Sirius
Was pumping the 90s rap/hip hop station on Amazon last weekend while chilling on the new deck. Been watching the Tupac "Dear Mama" doc. So good. Loved the 90s!

Didn't 96.1 play Oldies back in the day out of CLT? I seem to recall cruising LKN listening to Magic 96.1, but am not 100% certain.
Not sure. Grew up in Lewisville and it was 93.1, 99.5, and 88.5 in my parents ride. I rocked 9.87 KISS FM in my room in the 80s then 102.1 JAMZ, then 106.5.

Also, anyone in the Triad remember TV61 that played music videos in the early/mid 80s?

My good friend drove from LA to Maine to pick up a Newfoundland puppy

What kinda dog?

Also they had a fresh puppy out at a brewery!?

My good friend drove from LA to Maine to pick up a Newfoundland puppy
Why wouldn't they fly?!

But yeah there are certain breeds that just don't have a lot of reputable breeders so sometimes if that's the dog you want you have got to travel. I'd much rather someone do that than get a dog from a puppy mill/pet store.

siriusxmu tho
Yeah this is my go to station. Along with Bob Marley radio. XM doesn't really have a good new rap station imo and I get pretty tired of listening to Fly

Goddamn I hate that new AQOTWF movie. I've been sitting here pissed about it for the last hour. Thanks for ruining my day, ITC.

i stopped listening to new rap like three years ago -- rap has become a much smaller percentage of my music consumption overall

i guess this is what getting old is
Sounds like you’re still listening to a lot of Blink 182 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back