• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Don’t buy a designer dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the bulk of your $7,000 dog bill Louie? I do hate having any recurring bills.

Insurance and food is about 60 a month. We take her to dog daycare twice a week to get exercise since we work so much and can’t always walk or do things with them, that’s 70 a week. Then yearly vet, vaccines, flea medicine, is about 400. Anytime we travel so multiple times a year we either board them or have a house/dog watcher which is 60 a night. So maybe 1200 there. Then random stuff like toys, bones, etc…

I guess biggest recurring expense is someone watching your dog which you need if you’re busy or traveling.

But not tonight for some reason.

CT, is this a safe space to admit I felt nothing after that Carr buzzer-beater? At least the Charlotte buzzer-beater last year was on a great play in a season that still had some promise. Tonight, I felt like there's little difference between almost losing to App and barely beating App.
Safe space.

I, too, would like to invoke the safe space and say that I have no clue about anything related to our basketball team. Should I be concerned about Forbes?

I’d say I was happy in the moment but was immediately sobered remembering Appleby’s injury. If he’s done or out a significant portion we’re toast.

Weird year with the euphoric Wisconsin win and then the absolutely draining last two and almost three losses.

idk man I felt something after the buzzer-beater
Relief? Sure. But that's not a great sports feeling.

I jumped all over my patio when DJ Moore caught what should have been a game-winning TD two months ago. This? Nah.

My neighbors dog just comes over and immediately lies on her back to get a belly rub

217682fbbc435870c8eef28806e29688.jpg

I once had an English Setter named Watson who was dumber than dirt. Then I rescued an Afghan Hound named Pasha who had eaten a leather couch at her former home. She was so fucking dumb that I changed Watson's name to Aristotle.

How many of you have named a dog Deacon? My Deacon was a Bichon who was sure he was the alpha male in the house until there was a thunderstorm. They would cause him to want to crawl up my ass.

But not tonight for some reason.

CT, is this a safe space to admit I felt nothing after that Carr buzzer-beater? At least the Charlotte buzzer-beater last year was on a great play in a season that still had some promise. Tonight, I felt like there's little difference between almost losing to App and barely beating App.
This is a safe space and you definitely have the right to feel that way.

How would you feel if we didn't lose at the buzzer to ULM or blow a 20 point lead to LSU and lose at the buzzer to them? We've played a lot of close games already this year, and we will probably play quite a few more that go down to the wire. We are 2 bad bounces away from being 10-1.

I was at the game and had to listen to App fans chirp all night, so I definitely felt something when Carr made that and our bench emptied to celebrate.

How many of you have named a dog Deacon? My Deacon was a Bichon who was sure he was the alpha male in the house until there was a thunderstorm. They would cause him to want to crawl up my ass.
My grandparents had two Boston terriers in a row named Deacon. Uncle had a black lab named that and and wife had a black cat with yellow eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back