• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr I actually found out on Halloween back when the bank probably thought KILLARY was going to win. Our stock is at like an 8 year high now. Wonder if they had waited until after the election if they would have had a different mindset. Thanks Obama.

That's a pretty shitty Christmas bonus.

Bmoney, if LA is actually an option send me your resume, I can probably get it in front of the managing principal at the place I mentioned

It's performance review time. Not my favorite process. Though I have gotten a lot more comfortable praising myself in the past couple of years.

It's performance review time. Not my favorite process. Though I have gotten a lot more comfortable praising myself in the past couple of years.

just wrap it up by reminding everyone how you got to work on time after kicking out your FWB at 330...and didn't change your contacts!

#eyeinfection

just wrap it up by reminding everyone how you got to work on time after kicking out your FWB at 330...and didn't change your contacts!

#eyeinfection

ha, definitely was 45 minutes late this morning. but my contacts are designed to be slept in for 30 days straight, the peepers will be fine.

Well that sucked! At least it was in Charleston and the tix were cheap

i would pay to watch clooney play pickup

I read a story in Esquire a year ago about Clooney where he talked about how DiCaprio and his posse (yea, I said posse) challenged Clooney and the guys he plays pick up with to a game. DiCaprio and his posse shit-talked the whole leadup to the tip, but it quickly became evident to Clooney and Co. that Leon and friends had absolutely no game and went on to smoke them.

Meeting up with qcdeac after work to discuss this thread over drinks. We're probably going to rate each of you.

all that practice he got in as Dr. Doug Ross playing 1 on 1 with Dr. Mark Greene

I read a story in Esquire a year ago about Clooney where he talked about how DiCaprio and his posse (yea, I said posse) challenged Clooney and the guys he plays pick up with to a game. DiCaprio and his posse shit-talked the whole leadup to the tip, but it quickly became evident to Clooney and Co. that Leon and friends had absolutely no game and went on to smoke them.

Cxkz8qWXEAAl4Ef.jpg

Cxkz8qUXUAAdv5I.jpg

Mett may still have some contacts at CBRE, I will mention it to him

My best friend played at Leo's house and it was such a big deal to him I didn't find out until like 2 years later. guess that's how you get invited in the first place.

Like he legit didn't know who he was playing with until he got home and described the people to his wife and she was all like dude that's the lead singer to maroon five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back