• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Dreadnought: Self-Destruct Sequence Initiated

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm guessing trump ends this tradition and just rips the head off a turkey on live tv

i'm guessing trump ends this tradition and just rips the head off a turkey on live tv

ChtuyP0VEAQZlY1.jpg

i know i've posted about it a few times already and i know most people hate OSU, but i gotta say, i'm pretty fucking pumped about going to this OSU-Michigan game

I thought you sold your tickets?

Chat Thread Dreadnought: It's basically Thanksgiving

He'll first berate and debase it then rip its head off

Last edited:
Kind of wish I was spending thanksgiving with my moms fam so I could say "pussy" at the table and then shrug and tell them the dude they voted for made it okay.

Kind of wish I was spending thanksgiving with my moms fam so I could say "pussy" at the table and then shrug and tell them the dude they voted for made it okay.

Just direct that at our BIL tomorrow. And add a 'Fuck the Cowboys, and especially their bandwagon fans, amirite'?

The best part of the whole election imo was on CNN when one of the Trump surrogates was offended when somebody on the panel kept saying the word "pussy".

DUDE, YOUR FUCKING CANDIDATE SAID IT.

Why? I'm sitting in a reclining theater chair, large enough for most Trump voters, waiting for Arrival to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not cool man. not cool. I'm going to get greek food with my least desirable coworkers (that is all who is here today) and am hoping my boss leaves early so I can too. #Merica

It's the leg room you don't get on airplanes that annoys me. I can't imagine being over 6 foot and flying without some kind of upgrade.

That probably is the correct size seat for people if the airlines cared, fucking crazy.

Well, the average American is overweight and maybe even obese.

Two of me could nearly sit in this seat. Talk about a party!

Well, the average American is overweight and maybe even obese.

Two of me could nearly sit in this seat. Talk about a party!

I think we are supposed to call them "Real Americans" now, and if you are smug about it, they'll elect Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back