• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's like a 100% chance that people with multiple active parodies on here, especially ones that interact with each other, are fucking weirdos in real life, right?

It's fucking sad. And lame. Maybe the Wake psych department can do a study and offer to help or something. Because a few of y'all are deeply troubled.

Sounds like a great way for Phdeac to scam some more public tax money from the NSF. As well as add to his phony resume.

Recent law school grad:

"This announcement peeked my interest..."

lebron-puppet-facepalm.gif

Go Pack go!

So there's like a 100% chance that people with multiple active parodies on here, especially ones that interact with each other, are fucking weirdos in real life, right?

It's fucking sad. And lame. Maybe the Wake psych department can do a study and offer to help or something. Because a few of y'all are deeply troubled.

Help me bratsky. You're my only hope!!!

Bagel spot is pretty legit. Had jalapeño cheddar bagel (not toasted) with egg and cheese. I'll try something different next time. I've never had lox so may try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back