• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
the second place finisher in the Genesis Open got $2.1 million. damn.

I don’t want to start a whole separate thread, anyone been to Norway? Got and travel tips?

no no no, we need a thread for every european destination

also, ask barca

ive been there but don't have any tips. it was part of a cruise.

i enjoyed all the stops, though; would go back.

no no no, we need a thread for every european destination

also, ask barca
I have not been, nor Sweden. A regret from one of my Finnish trips. Had a coworker who went one time and he enjoyed it.

Been to Denmark, tho !

I don’t want to start a whole separate thread, anyone been to Norway? Got and travel tips?

It‘s been a while ago. But my wife’s brother married a Swedish lady and the wedding was in Sweden. We went over several days earlier and used the time to travel into Norway. Mainly a little in Oslo and in/around Bergen. Mostly I recall the stunningly beautiful train ride from Oslo to Bergen and a highly picturesque boat tour of some fjords around Bergen.

Can’t tell you anything about the birds.

Very productive day. Went to the dry cleaner and grocery store. Did two loads of laundry. Weeded the backyard. Ran the dishwasher. Now have a great afternoon buzz. Really solid day off. Thanks George Washington!

15 miles in today. Really pumped for next weekend and the 3+ feet coming this week

When I take the back way home I pass by a rehab facility and today there was an ambulance out front. That’s not good.

It‘s been a while ago. But my wife’s brother married a Swedish lady and the wedding was in Sweden. We went over several days earlier and used the time to travel into Norway. Mainly a little in Oslo and in/around Bergen. Mostly I recall the stunningly beautiful train ride from Oslo to Bergen and a highly picturesque boat tour of some fjords around Bergen.

Can’t tell you anything about the birds.
Cool. I am thinking about either Bergen or Trondheim as a home base for a few days to go hiking and boating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back