• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the quantity vs 5-Ingredient 20-Minute Recipes I’d say people are buying

I have stayed at a Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg and it was exactly that

Bluebird day at solitude. Been pretty dry the last week or so but got 3” last night (insert mako’s mom joke). 2-3ft expected by the end of this week, and up to 5ft by end of month. We’re back.

Bluebird day at solitude. Been pretty dry the last week or so but got 3” last night (insert mako’s mom joke). 2-3ft expected by the end of this week, and up to 5ft by end of month. We’re back.
Tell me more about the blue birds out there. Mountain? Western?

I got excited when I saw the wake shirt in the stack with all the other big football schools and then I realized they probably have a picture of every small school’s shirt in the place that wake’s is in and they just use those pictures to target social media ads

166A43DF-FC4B-46C0-ADBF-98A2522EB0D6.jpeg

Yesterday I walk into a store and the girl behind the counter goes “Do people tell you that look like Scottie Scheffler?” I think that’s my cue to lay off the booze for a couple days.

Are we legit good at baseball? I had no idea we were good and we are like top 5 in the country?

Yeah, I'm as big of a downer on baseball as anybody, but we are pretty solid in all aspects. Hopefully the injury for McGraw isn't season-ending, but even if it is, we currently have the NW Friday night starter from last year coming out of the bullpen, and he mowed down 10 Fighting Illini in relief on Saturday.

I think we are a legit top ten team.

man this coming weekend will make like 3 weeks in a row where it's warm during the week, then cold and/or rainy on the weekend, then back to warm again on Monday.

man this coming weekend will make like 3 weeks in a row where it's warm during the week, then cold and/or rainy on the weekend, then back to warm again on Monday.
Yeah this weekend was halfway decent but definitely a buzzkill go get multiple 70 degree days during the workweek this time of year. At least I’m off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back