• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol just got contacted to DJ three (3!) Pitt football recruiting dinners
I feel like the best possible role for NJDeac22 is to have him know which Pitt recruits Wake is pursuing and coordinate with Kory to drive them away

Obviously having Trump as President was an unmitigated disaster but stuff like this is absolutely hilarious.

Common courtesy and efficiency is now "woke tyranny."

Obviously having Trump as President was an unmitigated disaster but stuff like this is absolutely hilarious.

Mike Pence was on CNBC today and he’s just so delusional about certain things.

When the conservative host on the conservative show is taking you to task you’ve screwed up.

Mike Pence was on CNBC today and he’s just so delusional about certain things.

When the conservative host on the conservative show is taking you to task you’ve screwed up.
He's a true believer. This is just god's path for him to become president and mother as the first lady.

Lol, he’s taking credit for getting the B1G to do what the SEC was doing.

drove up to central CA this past weekend and the last time I went it was mid drought and this time man it's pretty when everything's green after some rain.

One of the times we hung out in LA I drove from LAX to the CV. Stunningly beautiful.

going to San Diego for the first time in March, also for a conference

what do i need to do while in san diego, chat thread?
Oh cool. San Diego is great. Saw a long billed curlew in Mission Bay. Black phoebes all over the city and black-chinned and Anna’s hummingbirds all over too. Torrey Pines Natural area preserve is good for a nice costal hike (maybe road runners, and California thrashers there too!). Also this restaurant is fun: https://www.luchalibretacoshop.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back