• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
@birdman: down in naples, fl…tons of great birds here but I think my fave is the punk rocker royal tern…something about the feathers on their head scream anarchy

Been putting down some warm tortillas with peanut butter, granola, honey and almonds recently. Good snack.

Went to go get my ashes tonight. Church website failed to mention it was the bilingual children’s service. Maybe try again at the later service.

Peanut butter and honey on pecan pie would be a dream.

@birdman: down in naples, fl…tons of great birds here but I think my fave is the punk rocker royal tern…something about the feathers on their head scream anarchy
Yeah man! It’s extra cool in the winter when the get a white patch on the fore and top of the head that looks remarkably like male pattern baldness. Then they look like aging punk rockers.

So that was the best first ten minutes of Wake Forest of offensive basketball I’ve ever seen and we were losing by the nine minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back