• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good friends have a BGE and they love it but have similar issues re: using it during the week. Her dad insisted on it though when he bought them a grill for their new house because he’s one of those annoying “purists”.
My dad gave us a Weber Spirit as a housewarming and I bought a Kamado Joe a few years ago. I now use the Weber for quick weeknight grilling. Or to supplement when doing a bigger meal — maybe grilling vegetables or an alternate protein for my wife.

My dad gave us a Weber Spirit as a housewarming and I bought a Kamado Joe a few years ago. I now use the Weber for quick weeknight grilling. Or to supplement when doing a bigger meal — maybe grilling vegetables or an alternate protein for my wife.
Yeah having both seems ideal. My dad built himself this ridiculous outdoor kitchen and be now has a BGE and a built-in gas grill.

I don’t understand the NFL at all. Rams just cut a dude they signed for 5 years $50 mil last year. They take a dead cap hit, and in the article describing it they mention the dude they cut ranked as the best linebacker in football on pro football focus last year

That’s cool. Me and my friends have been too busy sunbathing off the southern coast of St. Bart's with spider monkeys for the past two weeks, tripping on acid. Changed our whole perspective on shit.
Cool story, Hansel

With all the talk about Europe trips on the board, I kind of feel bad that I didn’t do a better job of portraying Portugal as a premier vacation destination. Maybe I should start posting pictures of the azores, Madeira, and the Alentejo along with dinner and wine prices.
did you ever watch the surfers at Nazaré

My guy, how you just gonna lay in the leg press for 45 minutes

No maple fridge sadly but he did pour the concrete countertops himself and added accent lightning 😅

View attachment 2781
Yeah that’s a million times nicer than what I have. Just the standalone grills and a separate prep table/cabinet.

I think whenever we move to our next house I might try and do something like this.

That egg seems like it’s sitting super high. Is your dad like 6’4”?
The angle of the photo gives it a weird perspective I think. The gas grill is the same height it would be on the cart, it’s just built in instead. The cooking surface on the Egg is maybe a couple inches higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back