• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: exploring BBD's virtual bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s a million times nicer than what I have. Just the standalone grills and a separate prep table/cabinet.

I think whenever we move to our next house I might try and do something like this.

I looked into this recently and it was quite expensive.

I’d like to get one for my BGE and my Blackstone.

I’m also debating getting a Mini Max BGE.

My favorite Kamado Joe YouTuber has an awesome setup

And great videos if you’re looking for techniques on how to use yours (also has some BGE stuff but he switched over to KJs, though did some comparison videos recently. This video doesn’t use the KJ but shows you his setup.

Has anyone else seen that video of the teacher being attacked after taking a student’s Nintendo Switch? I wanted to make a joke about this is why Mako is always lifting, but after rewatching the video, I don’t think it is something to joke about. Teachers need to start getting hazard pay.

Nothing makes a Friday sweeter than thinking you’re getting a refund and finding out you owe the government more money.

Has anyone else seen that video of the teacher being attacked after taking a student’s Nintendo Switch? I wanted to make a joke about this is why Mako is always lifting, but after rewatching the video, I don’t think it is something to joke about. Teachers need to start getting hazard pay.

Or they need to carry guns.

I can’t find this video

If we learned one lesson from the pandemic, it's that all education should be done virtually. It's just safer for everyone involved.

If they’re playing on a switch they’re not bothering me. I have chat thread responsibilities.

The IRS still hasn’t processed my return. They requested additional information, which I was in the process of gathering and then I got a letter that they were INCREASING my refund.

The IRS still hasn’t processed my return. They requested additional information, which I was in the process of gathering and then I got a letter that they were INCREASING my refund.
I have become cav

Psh you guys and your completed tax returns. It’s not even March yet, I have barely started gathering things.

Getting my bonus next week and since I assume I will owe will use part of that to pay. Think we used up all of that sweet sweet adoption credit.

Who's ready for some more housing chat?!?

Came across this today and thought it was worth posting given comments yesterday on affordability.

Yikes!

2nd chart shows how interest rates were the biggest factor (with price change clearly a driver, as well).

Affordability tool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back