• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread follow up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m listening to prime country and Queen of My Doublewide Trailer just came on and I don’t think there’s any time or genre of music with more just absolutely terrible songs that I love listening to more than 80s and 90s commercial country.
Strong same. I've been deep in Brooks& Dunn the last week

Question my buddy asked me that made me ponder for a bit: what percentage of Americans ages 28-40 do you think would know the song Mr. Brightside? Not necessarily lyric for lyric, but at least recognize the song and go "oh, this is Mr. Brightside"
Easily 95%.

I bet at least 30% know the majority of the words

& Juliet sound track for the third time. First time was months ago, but I'm enjoying the revisit

I’ve been solo for six days and I finally found my favorite non-masturbation activity to do in the house by myself: put on Hootie & The Blowfish Essentials on the kitchen HomePod and sing along as loudly as I can.
Oof. I was gonna say that Hootie music is gay, but then it's a BBD post so that in brand. I love country hootie

Kory trying to be nonchalant, I see you Kory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back