• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
debutante balls...oof.... "ok guys...so we're ready for our annual party where we formally tell the community our girls are ready for...well... you know"

my hometown has the Fiesta of Five Flags every year and it's a big society thing (no, turftoe, we did not participate) and the king is always a dad and the queen is like a high school aged girl who is the daughter of some dad who would be a king another year. seemed real creepy.

also, the festival is to honor the five flags that have flown over the city -- Spanish, French, English, US and used to be the Confederacy but they got woke and changed it to the FL state flag.

literally never had a father/daughter dance in my 12 years of primary education. just wasn't a thing at our school or any school that i was aware of growing up.

is this a south thing?
I've attened two. One was when my daughter was in a dance class at about 5 or 6. They had a daddy daughter dance. She had fun (glad she didn't wanna continue dance but I digress).

There was an insane mother there that insisted on attending with her husband and daughter. To be fair, she brought her father. She still seemed crazy eyed insane.

I've attened two. One was when my daughter was in a dance class at about 5 or 6. They had a daddy daughter dance. She had fun (glad she didn't wanna continue dance but I digress).

There was an insane mother there that insisted on attending with her husband and daughter. To be fair, she brought her father. She still seemed crazy eyed insane.

so this grown woman brought her father to the father/daughter dance for her kids' dance class?

I will be DJ/MCing the O'Hara Elementary Special Someone Dance

I do not know if this is a father daughter dance or even what a father daughter dance is

so this grown woman brought her father to the father/daughter dance for her kids' dance class?
She did.

The instructor looked confused and the convo went something like this

Arenyou staying? this is supposed to be daddy daughter...

"but I brought MY DADDY!"

Uh... I guess that meets the letter of the law...

I will be DJ/MCing the O'Hara Elementary Special Someone Dance

I do not know if this is a father daughter dance or even what a father daughter dance is

There are some context clues at to what a Father Daughter Dance might entail.

literally never had a father/daughter dance in my 12 years of primary education. just wasn't a thing at our school or any school that i was aware of growing up.

is this a south thing?
it's like a pre-cotillion thing which is itself a pre-debutante thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back