• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Belle Helene is good. Do not go to stoke, which found its way on to some "best of" list recently.

also, while I agree that milhouse can be a dick (which is a feature, not a glitch), suggesting that he's STUPID simply highlights the stupidity of the poster

never really liked whiskey which feels like the liquor of choice for the dive bar juke box get hammered vibes of patsy cline

CBB63BuW4AARhdO.jpg

@Strickland33 is there a particular reason you are looking to be sad today? Other than just Valentine’s Day.
my subconscious fucked me up in my dreams last night. it's tough when you still remember married life so vividly and then you wake up and it's all gone

and then i checked my email and got like a thousand ad messages reminding me that i'm supposed to be miserable today

Had to set up a car appointment for tomorrow. The entire wheel/car is shaking/rattling and I drive 15 miles each way to work/daycare. Not something I want to delay, but also sounds very expensive.

The best straight up fuckin’ song is I’m a Ram by Al Green. Chris Stapleton does a solid job with it. But either way you’re done in 4 min, which is perfect.

my subconscious fucked me up in my dreams last night. it's tough when you still remember married life so vividly and then you wake up and it's all gone

and then i checked my email and got like a thousand ad messages reminding me that i'm supposed to be miserable today
Sorry my man. Don’t let today get to you. Make it Tuesday and nothing else. Do things you enjoy. Workout, go for a hike, eat Cheetos. Tomorrow will be Wednesday and we get to start all over again.

I went into my usual car place for like five years asking about rattling, and they were like, "can't replicate the problem, beats us, here's another 1k worth of things." Used the pickup/dropoff option most recently and it went to a different shop under the same company, and they were like "you need three engine mounts replaced." Solved it.

I don't think the other place was trying to screw me, but I definitely started to question a number of the things I needed to get fixed over the years that might have been caused/exacerbated by the extra shaking and rattling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back