• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many pages of love songs and not one mention of sade? Always seals the deal.

this was me in 09 minus the binge drinking (had to save money) and LOST. had moved to DC in Jan and was living off unemployment and applying and appyling with no word back. and conversations with my mom would be so unhelpful.

"No, I haven't heard back from anyone."
"Well, you're a journalist, print your resume up and head down to the Washington Post, CNN, and everywhere else and tell them you'll do anything."
Wait... BarcaDeac is/was a journalist???

It all makes sense now

you never even called me by my name is one of my favorite country songs ever and kinda fits the lonely heart theme

what's your go to, deaconsON
Other than ALL of them? Depends on the mood. Need a slow jam? By your side ends with sweet sweet love making. You wanna a little more up tempo? Smooth operator gets those hips a dippin'. To get freaky? Sweetest taboo is a real panty dropper.

once at a bar in toronto the bartender declared some day of the week sade ----day and was very proud to know about sade and asked me several times if i knew who sade was

yeah man i know who sade is

Other than ALL of them? Depends on the mood. Need a slow jam? By your side ends with sweet sweet love making. You wanna a little more up tempo? Smooth operator gets those hips a dippin'. To get freaky? Sweetest taboo is a real panty dropper.
great picks

One year at lollapalooza we spent an evening at @TexasDeac10 ’s place playing the (then) new Frank Ocean single “Thinkin Bout You” on repeat for probably two hours, all of us drunk, none of us lovelorn or able to hit the falsetto notes, but truly just living in that particular vibe

Don’t remember if that was the year we broke his fiancée’s arm or the year we almost burned his place down with deep dish in the oven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back