• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gastrointestinal system tells me that a bowl of lentil & chicken stew followed by an apple is enough fiber for one day.

Nice. Enjoy doggo!

I'm about to shut down too but gotta take my daughter to the orthodontist for an adjustment. She'll be cranky all evening from the pain.

I’m home sick watching Season 1 of Bar Rescue from 2011.

I’m sure this is a combination of the industry in general, Covid, and the fact these people ended up on the show anyway, but not a single place is in business today.

Yeah I don't get it. It's so much easier to be likeable and agreeable on the boards than it is in real life. I'll never understand the whole just trolling as an identity thing.
I am the same person IRL as the boards, the difference is that I rarely get into debates about politics IRL, whereas I debate politics all the time online

I like to think I'm the same way - a bit more outgoing with my internet persona until I warm up in person.

I fully don't understand people who use their free time to frequent a message board and shit on people with pretty personal attacks. That's why Moonz was just terrible in my eyes.

I am the same person IRL as the boards, the difference is that I rarely get into debates about politics IRL, whereas I debate politics all the time online
I think I’m probably a lot warmer on the boards unless you’re one of students because I feel like I spend so much energy and energy and emotional capitol on them I don’t have a lot left over. I’ve been told I come off as kinda standoffish or even cold.

Although I get conceited irl a lot too.

I think and talk about birds more IRL than I do on the boards.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-25-at-2.48.44-PM.png

you never even called me by my name is one of my favorite country songs ever and kinda fits the lonely heart theme
When I play acoustic sets this song is almost always either my finisher or close to it. Crowd usually loves singing it. When I say crowd, of course I mean my mother and if she brought a friend.

Could be worse. Today was the unofficial date I thought I would find a new job by when this all started. It also coincides with the old company’s executive retreat here in Dallas and is also the morning I got rejected for the one long term position I was still in contention for, so unfortunately that box of Valentine’s Day cookies for my wife are all gone. These things don’t happen on a timeline though.

I'm similar irl but I dial it up here.

I'm also an introvert and recharge with alone time. I can also be quiet when I don't know people.

Not a great combo as an army brat that moved and had to make all new friends every two years growing up. I had to force myself to learn how to be outgoing.

Before kids there were times when my wife and I (who's similar) would go an entire evening or even weekend barely speaking in companionable silence. It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back