• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: fuck Temple University admin & NFL refs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angus is just a truly sad person. I hope he's different off the boards than he is here.

One year at lollapalooza we spent an evening at @TexasDeac10 ’s place playing the (then) new Frank Ocean single “Thinkin Bout You” on repeat for probably two hours, all of us drunk, none of us lovelorn or able to hit the falsetto notes, but truly just living in that particular vibe

Don’t remember if that was the year we broke his fiancée’s arm or the year we almost burned his place down with deep dish in the oven
Fiancées arm year. Pizza year was TexasDeac10 dancing around like a mad man replaying stoned and starving on repeat. Also when we lost wagondeac for a few hours #gingersoflollapalooza

Weary Kind (theme from Crazy Heart) is a good sad Valentine’s Day song or if you really wanna get fucked up just watch the whole movie. Spent a lot of nights crooning my terrible piano ballad version of that to myself with a bottle of whiskey on the bench next to me

Like why, why does he do this?

I think they sign Snoop to a 2 year contract, and I'd like to see them draft Hooker. I'd rather get DTR than Bennett as a late pick/UDFA, but Bennett could also make a decent back-up.

@ strick how's the afternoon going?
hammer timed?

Just checking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back