• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 months without a haircut at this point and I’ve had to resort to rocking a man bun occasionally. This can’t [safely] end soon enough.

I haven't had one since the week before Christmas. since we adopted our son a few days after Christmas I've been admittedly a little too busy to get one. was planning on one early March since it's next to my office, but the week I had one scheduled was the week everything got shutdown.

Looking pretty gnarly -- but it's too poofy to go manbun at least for now.

If you were honest, you'd admit I did nothing wrong in my post for El Chupe.

But you can't. Admitting RJ is right would kill you.

I understand there are times I am wrong, but this time I'm not.

There would be fewer problems if when something like this happens you can admit the truth. He was wrong this time.

can you provide an example of this?

Everyone on this board is capable of getting into a stupid argument with any other poster over every single post. Yet, that's not what happens, for any poster, except one.

I HATE YOU

Chat Thread: RJKarl Appropriates Kentucky C-Store Mask Story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a perfect example of the problem. You assume I am wrong when I'm not on this one.

Of course it's my fault that out of the blue, someone who constantly insults me (and is almost always wrong) makes up shit about me. If you (and others) occasionally held someone accountable for acting like an asshole towards me, it wouldn't happen.

but you won't and you blame me and demand I take the shit.

I'd love there to be peace, but I won't be a pinata.

I’m not blaming anyone. I don’t give a shit who did what. I really don’t. I just know the meme about you having these same blocks of text on virtually every thread are true.

I’m even #TeamRJ generally.

I'm getting close to that. I have a tiny, mini-bun.

i'm really trying hard not to make a dick joke here because it's you; if it were anyone else i'd say they misspelled penis

to be clear, even though I'm pretty sure RJ has me on ignore, I like rj; i very much wish he would lighten up sometimes.

Jfc a post about running in memory of a modern day lynching is not a good time for a shitty joke

Your blind, ignorant, visceral hatred is BOUNDLESS.

Why didn't you look at the posts ABOVE mine? El Chupe was talking about going jogging in MULTIPLE POSTS. His brand on this forum is tied to music. I was DIRECTLY responding to him.

It wasn't a joke asshole! It was a FRIENDLY suggestion to someone who was saying HE WA GOING JOGGING.

The JFC is YOU, But I won't hold my breath about you admitting how wrong you are and apologizing for it.

one of these posts is Chat
one of these posts is not Chat

one of these posts is Chat
one of these posts is not Chat

You are also the person who said saying an adult wasn't capable of the reasoning of a child isn't an insult. That's dishonest and cowardly.

You are also the person who runs crying "he wants me to have a heart attack" for someone suggesting him to calm down or they will have one.

I could go on, but you'd start crying that I was being mean to you.

Just for the record, because it was not clear (my bad): my intention for stating that I would be jogging today was to indicate support and show solidarity to the family and community affected by the racially motivated brutal murder of a fellow jogger, Ahmaud Arbery, which has been in the news the past couple of days. This world is fucked up and most definitely not wonderful, and it is insane that some people can't go outside for a fucking jog without worrying about being murdered, while I can just because I'm white. That's fucked up. I should not have been sarcastic about it.

Also, I never run outside with headphones, because it freaks me out and I find it dangerous (couple of people have gotten hit by cars and killed in my neighborhood while running/walking with earphones). I kind of feel like it almost should be illegal to run outside with headphones. So, no playlists for me while jogging outside. I like to pay attention to what is going around me and be able to hear stuff and not be distracted.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion!

Good to know. Thanks.

I would have figured you would use the beat to keep a cool stride going. Better to be safe.

I apologize that my blind, ignorant visceral hatred caused me to miss the deep sincerity in your suggestion about a playlist of all songs with run in their name for a run in memory of a shooting victim.

In retrospect when I, a JFC, put my thumb over the posters name it appears to be the funniest joke and/or greatest suggestion I’ve seen all day.

i'm trying to get to man bun length but I don't know that I have it in me

My hair is just too straight. Don't have any curl/flow unless I wear a hat, and then I get the sweet wings/tail that were so coveted back in middle school.

My beard is also the longest it's ever been. Do I trim it, let it ride throughout quarantine, shave it all off, or shave all but leave a ridiculous stache? Decide for me, CT.

My distraction while jogging is the zen state I achieve when locking into that groove, and also a slight hit of the weed before heading out.

My hair's thinning on top but maintaining its luxurious thickness all over the rest of my head, which might suit it to a man bun, actually, but, like Juice, I don't think I have it in me either. More likely to buzz it than do something that requires even a modicum of more effort.

my hair is as long as it has maybe ever been, but my hairline is receding and the top is much thinner than the sides

it's really hot -- you have to see it to understand

I was going to let my beard flag fly, but then it started to look a little silly in some spots, so I tried to trim it a bit, didn't get it quite right (though not bad), and now I just don't want to deal with it. The attraction I have to growing a beard is being lazy about shaving -- then I always get to the point where trimming requires more effort than shaving, so I shave it all off and start over.

I'm lazy and don't care all that much about much, if that hasn't been made blatantly clear over the years.

But I am gonna go run before the rains come. Then get stoned and listen to Barton Hall. Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back