• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want somebody on here to watch Martyrs without Googling anything about it. I nominate Creamy if he hasn't seen it already. That movie fucked me the fuck up.

funny-ish story, over Christmas break my ... sophomore year, I watch that for the first time at like 1 in the morning Christmas day, and it woke my dad up and he came into the living room to see a pretty gruesome scene, and he just looked at me and said "Merry Christmas" and went back to bed.

Your blind, ignorant, visceral hatred is BOUNDLESS.

Why didn't you look at the posts ABOVE mine? El Chupe was talking about going jogging in MULTIPLE POSTS. His brand on this forum is tied to music. I was DIRECTLY responding to him.

It wasn't a joke asshole! It was a FRIENDLY suggestion to someone who was saying HE WA GOING JOGGING.

The JFC is YOU, But I won't hold my breath about you admitting how wrong you are and apologizing for it.

Why do you think he wants to listen to your mid-70's running mix ?

Martyrs is ummmmmm, jesus, never again?

Also, I think we need a clarification from both parties about what they think the acronym JFC stands for.

Martyrs is ummmmmm, jesus, never again?

Also, I think we need a clarification from both parties about what they think the acronym JFC stands for.

I'll put my money on 06deacon using it correctly.

Your blind, ignorant, visceral hatred is BOUNDLESS.

Why didn't you look at the posts ABOVE mine? El Chupe was talking about going jogging in MULTIPLE POSTS. His brand on this forum is tied to music. I was DIRECTLY responding to him.

It wasn't a joke asshole! It was a FRIENDLY suggestion to someone who was saying HE WA GOING JOGGING.

The JFC is YOU, But I won't hold my breath about you admitting how wrong you are and apologizing for it.

I apologize that my blind, ignorant visceral hatred caused me to miss the deep sincerity in your suggestion about a playlist of all songs with run in their name for a run in memory of a shooting victim.

In retrospect when I, a JFC, put my thumb over the posters name it appears to be the funniest joke and/or greatest suggestion I’ve seen all day.

Clearly I meant JFC as some undefined insult acronym - see my response above to a post similarly using it in this correct fashion

I apologize that my blind, ignorant visceral hatred caused me to miss the deep sincerity in your suggestion about a playlist of all songs with run in their name for a run in memory of a shooting victim.

In retrospect when I, a JFC, put my thumb over the posters name it appears to be the funniest joke and/or greatest suggestion I’ve seen all day.

El Chupe made multiple posts about going for a run/jog. Others responded to his going for a run. I responded to him going for run and his love of music.

IT WAS A DIRECT RESPONSE TO HIM!

Your childish, outrageous response is typical of your creating shit that doesn't exist.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

You need help.

RJ, seriously buddy, get some help.

Look around, you’re running out of allies. You implode almost every thread you’re on.

If you were honest, you'd admit I did nothing wrong in my post for El Chupe.

But you can't. Admitting RJ is right would kill you.

I understand there are times I am wrong, but this time I'm not.

There would be fewer problems if when something like this happens you can admit the truth. He was wrong this time.

I have no idea what even happened. I just know that half the posts on this board are just you getting into fights with people. Just ignore some shit, say “fair enough”, and it will go away.

Everyone on this board is capable of getting into a stupid argument with any other poster over every single post. Yet, that's not what happens, for any poster, except one.

I have no idea what even happened. I just know that half the posts on this board are just you getting into fights with people. Just ignore some shit, say “fair enough”, and it will go away.

This is a perfect example of the problem. You assume I am wrong when I'm not on this one.

Of course it's my fault that out of the blue, someone who constantly insults me (and is almost always wrong) makes up shit about me. If you (and others) occasionally held someone accountable for acting like an asshole towards me, it wouldn't happen.

but you won't and you blame me and demand I take the shit.

I'd love there to be peace, but I won't be a pinata.

3 months without a haircut at this point and I’ve had to resort to rocking a man bun occasionally. This can’t [safely] end soon enough.

3 months without a haircut at this point and I’ve had to resort to rocking a man bun occasionally. This can’t [safely] end soon enough.

I'm getting close to that. I have a tiny, mini-bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back