• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really enjoying this rj-free thread

thanks for setting it up, biff

Real talk, mods.

What's the deal with letting RJ spam the boards to death? I'd trade releasing Kanhoji, keeper, and bkf for giving RJ his own thread in a heartbeat.

I'd rather have RJ in here instead of Chupe's Liverpool propaganda

Consider me OUT on this CT until about page 98

I'd rather have RJ in here instead of Chupe's Liverpool propaganda

Consider me OUT on this CT until about page 98

Just gonna follow you around with Origi 90+6 crossbar bounce Pickford knocking ball back into play Origi heading into net gifs for the rest of days.

Chickenbug...look under your bed, there might be a monster.

OOOH, that's definitely a threat...I might get banned again...

A fellow Deac in KY called to tell me about friend of his who owns several convenience stores in the Commonwealth. A lady showed up at one of his stores wearing a mask. She chastised a couple of people for not wearing masks. As she was paying for her purchase, the cashier noticed the lady had cut out openings in the mask for her mouth and nose.

A fellow Deac in KY called to tell me about friend of his who owns several convenience stores in the Commonwealth. A lady showed up at one of his stores wearing a mask. She chastised a couple of people for not wearing masks. As she was paying for her purchase, the cashier noticed the lady had cut out openings in the mask for her mouth and nose.

What a stupid story.

Yes, that lady is stupid. She's almost as stupid as your insane hatred of me. Seriously, you can't even let a silly, innocuous story play out. Get some help. You clearly need it.

So, the question begs:

Did RJ appropriate this story almost told from news clips ?

or

Does RJ's "friend" actually own c-stores and appropriate the story and tell it to RJ, assuming that RJ has no internet access and wouldn't have already seen it ?

or

Is RJ a cashier at a KY c-store ?

Moving on, does anyone have plans for the Weak Polar Vortex this weekend ?

I'm sending out a bootycall text to all of your moms at midnight on Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back