• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also on team water. I drink a handful of sodas per year.

Topo Chico is my non-alcoholic go to for mixing it up.

I'm a Polar Seltzer loyalist. I would crush a liter every night when I worked night shift. Nowadays I mostly do water out of my fridge though.

can someone share the deleted posts where these guys were dicks to rj

also i like my sodastream's plain sparkling water.

his posts are hidden so i'm not sure what he's mad about or how he thinks i was a dick to him

please update thread title again biff

this week (Gooner, Ph, Townie, Toogs, Tim and Jman) were the winners

his posts are hidden so i'm not sure what he's mad about or how he thinks i was a dick to him

You do post things you know will antagonize him. While you don't get to see his cluttered manic responses the rest of us do which is a pretty shitty thing to do to the boards.

You do post things you know will antagonize him. While you don't get to see his cluttered manic responses the rest of us do which is a pretty shitty thing to do to the boards.

what else are we going to do, argue about WATER?

Oh its fine to provoke RJ but if you are going to it only seems fair you stick around for the fire.

yes mods should look into making the ignore feature available to all posters

the ignore feature is trash

I've been trying to just pass over rj content for a couple months now but he posts so much shit that it's impossible

Oh its fine to provoke RJ but if you are going to it only seems fair you stick around for the fire.

It shows what a coward he is. It's fine to ignore me, but to continually insult someone that you ignore without provocation shows a supreme level of cowardice and mental weakness.

It shows what a coward he is. It's fine to ignore me, but to continually insult someone that you ignore without provocation shows a supreme level of cowardice and mental weakness.

Since you have him on ignore, this is actually correct.

Either ignore RJ completely or post and engage, don't half ass it. It's already gotten worse since lockdowns happened, why add to it.

just went back through my posts for the month to see if it's true i've been antagonizing him frequently and it's not

two times I could find

one making fun of townie during a mafia game using an rj post where said townie would be a shitty father (dude has a kid on the way)

the other where I made fun of rj's insistence from months ago that any criticism of Biden makes Trump stronger, and I made a fake screenshot

if anything the ignore feature has worked because i'm not responding to the dude and feeding his constant thread derails with every post, imo. (sorry if that's antagonizing, but it seems like a pretty clear-cut fact at this point)

So my Company unofficially told me and my group (and other groups like mine who don't need to be in the office to to our jobs) that we won't be back in our offices again in 2020. I'm not at all surprised, but still.

I don’t understand the rush to reopen. We are in phase one which is half on MW and half on TR everybody remote on F.

Face masks in common areas.

To be fair you also could be posting things that have nothing to do with RJ, RJ goes off on the posts, you don't see them because you have him on ignore, and I have assumed they are actually relevant to RJ. That actually might be what is happening after you have done your own review, so I apologize.

Since you have him on ignore, this is actually correct.

Either ignore RJ completely or post and engage, don't half ass it. It's already gotten worse since lockdowns happened, why add to it.

i mean if rj insults a poster I like and the post gets quoted - then I might rib the dude in a game of mafia for it

not sure that's "cowardice and mental weakness" but read it however you'd like dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back