• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering I was the only person who had said such a thing, it was logical to believe that.

And I think anyone who masks their snobbery by buying bottled flavored (or unflavored) water are suckers. They are generally also people who don't care about the environment.

A lot of you guys talk a good game, but destroy the planet.

rj most of the flavored waters we're talking about are canned.

I'm on the room temp water train, too. So much better. And I'm 100% a tap/fountain guy but tap/sink water via a Brita that I just keep on the counter. At room temp.

Wait. Wait. If you don't like drinking plain, tap/sink/filtered water, then quite literally, everything you prefer to drink comes in a container that you're throwing out. But you're trying to environmentally shame people who DO like water but also like to additionally purchase flavored/carbonated water.

Your mental gymnastics are really impressive sometimes. Oh, and I drink probably 100 oz of tap water a day.

Glass bottles and aluminum cans are renewable. I don't buy plastic bottles.

I'm on the room temp water train, too. So much better. And I'm 100% a tap/fountain guy but tap/sink water via a Brita that I just keep on the counter. At room temp.

Red wine and cognac are the only beverages I drink at room temperature.

All the way back to the Perrier days, I have loved to see people order bottled water with tap water created ice.

I've never had more expensive water than in Europe when I had no idea what the waiter was saying and next thing you know a large like 40 dollar bottle of water was being poured. Turns out it tasted like water.

Yeah, If I'm at a nice restaurant that asks "flat or sparkling" I make sure to say "tap" in response. Been burned more than once.

Yeah, If I'm at a nice restaurant that asks "flat or sparkling" I make sure to say "tap" in response. Been burned more than once.

yup. there used to be a couple of places in DC that did house sparkling water with free refills, I appreciated that.

Should I have said recyclable rather than renewable? If so, I'll change the word.

Room temp filtered zero water for me. Much easier to drink the large quantities.

I like room temperature bottled water but ice if I’m putting it into a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back