• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my wife is team room temp water and I constantly make fun of her. Even worse, she drinks it out of a big Nalgene. Those things are good for stuff like camping, but they never lose their plasticy taste.

Do the room tempers also prefer room temp beer? Room temp juice? Room temp cocktails?

Chat Thread: Congrats to Townie, Manning, and Timdunk for winning Mafia !!!!!

All the way back to the Perrier days, I have loved to see people order bottled water with tap water created ice.

People order Perrier because it’s carbonated, not because they don’t want tap water.

Back to Europe and one of the worst things is the lack of anything cold and lack of ice. Give me that ice all day everyday, and when done im going to ruin my teeth by chewing it all. Crushed iced the little kind is the best, just perfection.

i don't like the little crushed ice because sometimes it gets sorta stuck in the glass and then it'll slip and it all comes at my face at once

Back to Europe and one of the worst things is the lack of anything cold and lack of ice. Give me that ice all day everyday, and when done im going to ruin my teeth by chewing it all. Crushed iced the little kind is the best, just perfection.

my mom just got an ice maker that makes those chewy ice nuggets like at Sonic and Cook Out

have been burned a few times in Italy ordering bottled still water and it's clear they refilled it from the tap, like it'll be filled way past the normal amount of a bottle you just opened. always order con gas there.

Cold/iced water is better. I dont know if I like any drink at room temperature other than a red wine or a glass of whiskey/scotch

Dr. Louden made the department get an ice machine and install it outside his Carswell Hall office which I always thought was an incredible power move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back