• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydeac has spoken. I wonder if those who promised to leave if he confirmed my information will keep their words.

Probably need to Tier the poster arguments about the tier one source.

Tier 1 against the Tier 1- Racer who didn't believe the source even existed
Tier 2 against the information- Diggler who pretty clearly laid out that the source existed but why is said source better than Goodman or Babydeac, that still hasn't been resolved and will never be resolved unless for some reason financials are made public.

Neither of those are relevant. Several people (including milhouse. Strickland and others) agreed to PEREMA-BSNS if Babydeac confirmed my story. He has.

They promised to leave the boards if that happened.

We know they won't keep their words. We know they come up with excuses. We will see their character or lack thereof.

I believed your source/story from the beginning (thought the Goodman reported fully guaranteed amount was wrong), but the fact that your source just refuted it/didn't provide a different number makes it much less of a #scoop. So that's why the #usualsuspects will not allow you the W.

I really wish Goodman would post on here and fight with RJ that would make all the bullshit worth it.

Just got a gig as our school's online summer school administrator. The online courses run themselves, but somebody had to be on their laptop "unlocking tests and quizzes". It is going to be sweet. So excited to Double Dip.

What's everyone's July 4th plans? Mine is NOTHING because our citizenry is loaded with fuckheads.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back