• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I contact the trustee who wrote me a recommendation for admission to Wake and get them to confirm the Manning contract buyout figure?

Should I contact the trustee who wrote me a recommendation for admission to Wake and get them to confirm the Manning contract buyout figure?

wow, really putting all that cred for the Dril Tweet post on the line with this kind of thing

What do u mean

I probably won’t! Also they haven’t been a trustee since 04.

I wonder how many board aliases are being used to create the outrage and drive the end of month posting numbers after the mid month lull.

Holy smokes that is like 10 pages on the Currie thread. I missed a big day there. And I’m in favor of all of it btw. Certain posters deserve to desperately twist themselves in knots due to their otherwise abrasive and thread-ruining styles.

who was it who asked the other day about moonz's kanyewest "parody"? I never understood the point of that one since it was mainly just regular posts moonz would've otherwise made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back