• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we getting a peak outside our bubble? Is this what the internet really is?

This new Tapatalk thing where videos play automatically and shit is no bueno.

Chat Thread Crazyballs: featuring [unnamed poster so as not to call out but you know]

Never mind, figured out how to turn it off.

But seriously, who is the new broad? Is she real or is this a Biff/Moonz joint?

Never mind, figured out how to turn it off.

But seriously, who is the new broad? Is she real or is this a Biff/Moonz joint?

I think you should now assume that any new poster is a parody. I think that might be GoNiners though.

All my kids are "taking each other's necks" whenever somebody says something stupid. Not actually, but that's what they all say to each other.

It is so F****** dumb and annoying to hear 8/5.

Do relationships between drinkers and non-drinkers every really work? Maybe if one elects to be a tee toddler after they've been together, but from the start? I can't see it working that well.

Always have a DD.

I appreciate the way TAB calls everyone in the Midwest a rube on one thread while extolling the virtues of Popeye's fried chicken on another.

I think my favorite riscdeac thing is how she ends 80% of her posts by saying she's leaving for the day.

whichever one of you madmen created this, that's a really nice touch

This thread is turning into an example of why we can't have nice things around here.

Ex-GF just texted me asking me my opinion on the girl I'm currently sleeping with as a roommate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back