• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkarl

Reaction score
Suck it marv

Last edited:
You'd best be ready for a slew of stories featuring b-list actors and made up bars

Biff - please pm me with the deets regarding the incriminating materials you threatened to send out through RJs website. Word on the street is they could send him to JAIL.

So I ate at bazaar meat last night in vegas. Very strong meal - not sure it was quite worth what they charged. My favorite item was the cotton candy wrapped around a bite of foie gras on a stick.

Hit up Mastro today. Then go ride that roller coaster next door.

I see we are going to start the dueling with dueling CTs

I do enjoy how he promised a more legit chat thread an immediately discussed lunch

Oh wonton soup you say? I RAISE YOU A HARDBOILED EGG

I'm thinking a trip to vegas would be good. if nothing else I just want to go spend a couple days in the heat/sun.

It is awesome here today. Sunny and not too hot and HOLY SHIT I'm going to win a lot tonight

It's much dryer there. Being there should give you a higher opinion of yourself too once you get a look at a bunch of Americans.

Had a really good breakfast today too. Plus a banana.

Maestros is on tap for dinner. Thank you for the recommendation

Probably will pay for it with all my winnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back