• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about the MATERIALS he was prepared to send through the website that would send RJ to JAIL.

No, Winston only has bulky item pickup once a year and mine was in March. This would be at least 400sqft of carpet and padding.

I think we are allowed to call in 4-6 times per year. They will set a time to make the pick-up.

You do have to specify whether it's trash, electronics, recyclable or green (lawn, trees.etc.)

Well there you have it RTQ- problem would be solved if you just moved to Huntington Beach and called in the trash carpet pickup

She could just drive the old carpet to RJ's house and have him call. No need to move.*

*assuming RJ has not already called 4-6 times YTD

Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are buying a baseball team together. That is so weird.

Well there you have it RTQ- problem would be solved if you just moved to Huntington Beach and called in the trash carpet pickup

She could just drive the old carpet to RJ's house and have him call. No need to move.*

*assuming RJ has not already called 4-6 times YTD

perfect solution!

I also just called a handyman that I've worked with before and they can take care of it this week. they need to finish a small exterior paint project anyway.

This lady on this conference call sounds exactly like Diane Keaton in Annie Hall and when she talks i can't not picture her in that shirt and tie :squint:

Keep in mind that in the geopolitical world, as in the real world, accidents often create the greatest results.

“My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.” Psalm 45:1

“The words of the mouth are deep waters, but the fountain of wisdom is a rushing stream.” Proverbs 18:4

“Because when I hear what he did, I’ll probably laugh my ass into the big one. It’ll be a helluva way to go. Die with a smile on my face. Man, I haven’t been this excited since that hooker in ’83. You’ve made this old man very happy. I’ve got something to look forward to now. Thank the Pied Piper for me.”

Last edited:
8786d2136d53d9ed72e124f2b82d4469.jpg

Here's your chance rj !!!!

Going to be tough for him to choose which of his two stories to send to MTV. Would be great if they accept a gif in lieu of a photo.....then again Biff has probably already hacked the process and sent them all the information pretending to be RJ

I think it may be an even better idea to set up Biff and rj with Catfish than pay for rj to go to the Sloan Analytics Conference

when the Costco Kirkland Signature Golf Balls are back in stock and you get some at 29.99 for 2doz

QONVIyz.gif

bulk pickup on demand here in the citay. TAXES!

guys, i have like 8 more days of work until my epic 6 month vacation. i am putting on a suit for the last time thurs. holy fucking shit it is about to get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back