• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't Paul hogan and Pete Sampras recently won CTs?

Paul Hogan definitely. Not sure why ITC is on the rag about a parody (not mine) starting the thread. It's not like he never gets a chance.

What is the most DEPLORABLE vegas look? Is it heavy woman stuffed into a dress that she has no business wearing?

Panera Green Goddess Cobb Salad with a side of bread and a Coke Zero

Leaving early today to take my 3 year old daughter to soccer "practice."

Meant to post on last CT but we had an awesome Nextdoor sitch over the summer. Someone posted that there was a rebel flag flying from a neighbor's front porch. Someone in the neighborhood stole it in the middle of the night. A few days later the guy who owns the house signs up for Nextdoor and makes a post of him sitting on his porch holding a shotgun with two rebel flags flying with the message "let's see you pussies try that again" or something like that.

lol remember the last time moon promised he was done with his parodies forever

my sump pump failed sometime over the weekend and I found like 4 inches of standing water in parts of my basement this morning. Got the sump pump going again, so all that drained, then I squegeed the carpet until the squeegee broke, and now I bought a shop vac and have been cleaning up the water. Having wall to wall carpet in a sometimes damp basement is kind of lame, so I'm just going to rip it all up. Might wait a bit to replace it with something else. Do you think a handyman is the right kind of person to call to rip out the carpet and haul away?

Well this would be actual bans for those accounts, plus we obviously have to approve any coming through, so it'd be easy to avoid future ones. Lets make it happen!

my sump pump failed sometime over the weekend and I found like 4 inches of standing water in parts of my basement this morning. Got the sump pump going again, so all that drained, then I squegeed the carpet until the squeegee broke, and now I bought a shop vac and have been cleaning up the water. Having wall to wall carpet in a sometimes damp basement is kind of lame, so I'm just going to rip it all up. Might wait a bit to replace it with something else. Do you think a handyman is the right kind of person to call to rip out the carpet and haul away?

Handyman is perfect if you want to pay someone a few hundred dollars to do something you can do yourself.

I don't recall that one.

Do I get any credit for all the contributions I make to the noards from you and the other usaul suspects?

NAH!!

Ha I like you fine moon

You've got about as much self control as I do

Handyman is perfect if you want to pay someone a few hundred dollars to do something you can do yourself.

I would need to procure a pickup truck or I guess one of those portable dumpsters to get rid of it myself. I could certainly pull it up though. But if it was really only a few hundred dollars I might just want to let someone else take care of it.

Can't you fold it up and put it on the curb and have it removed that way ?

I feel like this averted crisis did not get enough attention:

With the press of a button, he could have sent out about 9000 obscene, insulting or false emails.

Thank god someone stopped biff before such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back