• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulk pickup on demand here in the citay. TAXES!

guys, i have like 8 more days of work until my epic 6 month vacation. i am putting on a suit for the last time thurs. holy fucking shit it is about to get real.

What is your general itinerary?

Take about a month to drive xc starting by driving north to Washington, then east through mt, wy, sd, hit the beaches in chi.

A month in France and maybe Spain
A few weeks in Norway
Then either keep cycling in central Europe to Croatia or head to Bali
Then Vietnam for Sept
Then new Zealand for Oct

Deacphan I forgot is this a sabbatical or are you going to be in-between jobs?

sounds like the life of someone who has a company just waiting for him whenever the CEO croaks

My wife got laid off and I'm taking a leave of absence.

I see why west coast people bitch about the time difference

IT FILTERS GOT PUSHED BACK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE BACK BABY

so this is a thing rich people do:

920x920.png

$400 for jeans? I don't need anymore cheap jeans ATM.

That's just something dumb people do. And there's really not a lot of evidence that a bunch of people are running out to buy these jeans. Lots of free media for Nordstrom though.

I guess mud on your jeans is so fashionable now that you can't even wait to wear them to get them dirty?

You moving to DC, Townie?

That's just something dumb people do. And there's really not a lot of evidence that a bunch of people are running out to buy these jeans. Lots of free media for Nordstrom though.

well, they're sold out, so you're wrong about people buying them. but probably due to the free media/hype

well, they're sold out, so you're wrong about people buying them. but probably due to the free media/hype

They probably only had 50 pair to begin with. You'll know it's a thing when you actually walk into Nordstrom and see 50 pair lying on the table for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back