• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked all the way down Bourbon to a place called NOLA Poboys in November and had their alligator poboy and it was delicious

Who cares, it’s Pirsig approved

davidmitchell-wilty.gif

aww

They released a video of the aftermath of the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Remember when someone attempted to assassinate the Speaker of the House and beat up her husband instead and it was a news story for about a day?

Yeah seems like it’s pretty much what they reported, and obviously none of the crazy conservative conspiracies. Delusional man breaks into house, kidnaps Pelosi, hits him with a hammer when police arrive.

They released a video of the aftermath of the attack on Paul Pelosi.

Remember when someone attempted to assassinate the Speaker of the House and beat up her husband instead and it was a news story for about a day?
well it's lived on as a conspiracy theory about it actually being a lovers' quarrel

The body cam video that was released today.

Why is it weird? I dunno... Just has a weird vibe to it. And then there's the part where a fat dude attacks an old man in his underwear with a hammer.

I don't know what I expected.

The body cam video that was released today.

Why is it weird? I dunno... Just has a weird vibe to it. And then there's the part where a fat dude attacks an old man in his underwear with a hammer.

I don't know what I expected.
is it weird because it isn't what you expected or because it leaves you with more questions than answers

is it weird because it isn't what you expected or because it leaves you with more questions than answers

Both. But mostly the latter, I guess.

It's just weird. The cops are clearly not all that worried about what is going on. Then they see the hammer and get mildly interested. But then the dude hammers Pelosi in the head and the cops realize he's a fucking crazy person.

It's just jarring to see it from the bodycam perspective and realize the cops had no idea what was about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back