• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought RJ dying would have at least got him a chat thread title mention

Did you know Welch’s is family farmer owned too bad Robert Welch found the racist, anti-Semetic John Birch Society.

The wife came back from a trip from her sisters wanting a costco membership. My neighbor has one and she can tag along at any time but she wanted her own cause she was going to get fish alot and costco has a lot of fish. 2 trips later she wants to cancel the costco membership because everything is so big.

She also returns 80% of the clothes she buys online

That info came from someone who has known SHAKA's agent for many, many years and knows SHAKA. So far everything he has said has been true. We had SHAKA, but Hatch FUCKED it. The part of the deal was giving SHAKA's wife full professorship position. She is graduated from Harvard AND Northwestern. Hatch reneged on promise at last minute thinking SHAKA would take money anyway. The insult was too great. In addition to fuck up with his wife, SHAKA wasn't all that happy to have to come in and lose for 2-3 years, but would have tried. Hatch really FUCKED that one up. Hatch FUCKING Shaka was ALMOST bad as classless orca-fat internet douches like ChrisL who ATTACKED Shaka's wife for pages and pages and pages. We really do have group of posters who have proven to be Hall of Fame douches. Wake was dream job for SHAKA. It's EVERYTHING he had wanted for years. It was small, quality, education, community, that he and his family could be a part of and top bball.

Remember for a couple years folks talked about how Shaka wasn't that good on here and the bird app? That was a fun time.

this isn't about my comment last night saying rj died so nj could live right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back