• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I took a public free bus twice in Park City this week and it was great. I walked to the stop a block and a half from where I was staying for $1000 a night and it took me straight to the bottom of the slopes. When I got there I gave all the poor schmucks in the parking lot a hard time and asked them if they were afraid of public transportation. They told me to fuck off right in front of my own kids which confirms what kind of people drive cars.
lol

My twins are at the age where they will walk around the house pick stuff up and drop it on purpose so they can then say “uh oh.”

I am aware that I am responsible for this development by saying uh oh when they have mistakenly dropped things, so now in their minds dropping things and uh oh are linked, even without the mistake concept being part of it.

Still I can’t happen to be a little angry when one of them grabs a hand full of spaghetti stares me dead in the eyes and hurls it on the floor, only to utter uh oh.

This seems like it should be an allegory for something

Guys, I took a public free bus twice in Park City this week and it was great. I walked to the stop a block and a half from where I was staying for $1000 a night and it took me straight to the bottom of the slopes. When I got there I gave all the poor schmucks in the parking lot a hard time and asked them if they were afraid of public transportation. They told me to fuck off right in front of my own kids which confirms what kind of people drive cars.
Biff, man of the people about town.

My twins are at the age where they will walk around the house pick stuff up and drop it on purpose so they can then say “uh oh.”

I am aware that I am responsible for this development by saying uh oh when they have mistakenly dropped things, so now in their minds dropping things and uh oh are linked, even without the mistake concept being part of it.

Still I can’t happen to be a little angry when one of them grabs a hand full of spaghetti stares me dead in the eyes and hurls it on the floor, only to utter uh oh.

This seems like it should be an allegory for something
You're at the very beginning of getting irritated when you recognize your own behaviors (that you don't like about yourself) in your children.

It doesn't get better.

Did you see any MOVIE STARS

Went to see a movie called Theater Camp and Molly Gordon and Ben Platt were there to discuss afterward, but was a big audience. It was like a Christopher Guest movie but not as good.

Lots of online movie critics taking notes and talking real loud and pretentiously while standing in line. Mostly fat guys with glasses. Also a bunch of 65-year old housewives from Westchester County.

this is fascinating to me

Biff how was DV & PCM?
Real good, but cold. Highs of 20-25 and cold as shit in the morning. I did 15 runs yesterday and caught a little cold so I’m not skiing on our last day in PC and just turned the kids loose. I’ve got to ski down and drop off my skis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back