• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ish Smith Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, that was another one. Listening to a lot of pop rocks on the sirius XM lately, and I think Nickelback gets a bad rap

My neighbors put their recycling out two weeks ago for normal Tues pickup. For some reason they didn’t come until Wed, but in the meantime these neighbors pulled their bin back up to the house. The next week they rolled it out again, now with overflow that they stacked up next to the bin. Alas - it’s every other week. So they LEFT their piles of shit on the street all week, and wind blew stuff everywhere. Turns out that they have all kinds of nonrwcyclable stuff in there. Styrofoam. Two pairs of leather shoes. Etc. hopefully it gets picked up today because I’m tired of looking at their crap.

My twins are at the age where they will walk around the house pick stuff up and drop it on purpose so they can then say “uh oh.”

I am aware that I am responsible for this development by saying uh oh when they have mistakenly dropped things, so now in their minds dropping things and uh oh are linked, even without the mistake concept being part of it.

Still I can’t happen to be a little angry when one of them grabs a hand full of spaghetti stares me dead in the eyes and hurls it on the floor, only to utter uh oh.

This seems like it should be an allegory for something
lol yeah, my kid has been doing the "uh oh" thing a ton too, he'll also just fall on his ass and say "uh oh" and then grab his head everytime (regardless of whether or not he's actually hit his head on anything)

the best is when he's eating in the high chair and then throws food onto the floor for the dogs that he either doesn't want or is just feeling generous about, I guess (really not thinking about it much!) I've been shaking my head and saying "no no we don't do that" or something, because he'll just throw the food down.. watch the dogs eat it, and then look me dead in the eye and shake his head back and forth with an amused look on his face

lol yeah, my kid has been doing the "uh oh" thing a ton too, he'll also just fall on his ass and say "uh oh" and then grab his head everytime (regardless of whether or not he's actually hit his head on anything)

the best is when he's eating in the high chair and then throws food onto the floor for the dogs that he either doesn't want or is just feeling generous about, I guess (really not thinking about it much!) I've been shaking my head and saying "no no we don't do that" or something, because he'll just throw the food down.. watch the dogs eat it, and then look me dead in the eye and shake his head back and forth with an amused look on his face
we've long been cavalier about cursing around our son but every once in a while he will do something and then let out an "oh fuck." the other day we were driving and my wife said "oh Jesus Christ" about something and my son immediately repeated that back.
he's also terrible about flinging plates/bowls/cups when done eating/drinking. he used to do it as an auto-response to us asking if he's all done. but then we would just sort of put out hand on the plate before asking if he's done. but now he'll just randomly fling it in the middle of eating then get mad when he can't have it back. like he did it last night with a bowl of mac and cheese and a bowl of blueberries. he tried to start picking up the berries and eating them and was getting mad when we grabbed them and threw them away.

we've long been cavalier about cursing around our son but every once in a while he will do something and then let out an "oh fuck." the other day we were driving and my wife said "oh Jesus Christ" about something and my son immediately repeated that back.
he's also terrible about flinging plates/bowls/cups when done eating/drinking. he used to do it as an auto-response to us asking if he's all done. but then we would just sort of put out hand on the plate before asking if he's done. but now he'll just randomly fling it in the middle of eating then get mad when he can't have it back. like he did it last night with a bowl of mac and cheese and a bowl of blueberries. he tried to start picking up the berries and eating them and was getting mad when we grabbed them and threw them away.
lol yeah sometimes we get half a second to register he's done w/ a cup or bowl before he's decided it's been too long and it is time to fling it on the ground

Real good, but cold. Highs of 20-25 and cold as shit in the morning. I did 15 runs yesterday and caught a little cold so I’m not skiing on our last day in PC and just turned the kids loose. I’ve got to ski down and drop off my skis.
Nice. This weekend is gonna be another cold one for us.

Bald Mtn was brutally windy last time we were at DV. We did one run over there and said nope

Sounds like a g damn viking. I dig it.

(Since I'm not cleaning it up)

i miss the days when this was the problems i had with my kids. now they're wrecking cars and needing therapy. (i don't REALLY miss it, but still...)

wrestler-razor-ramon-oozing-machismo-shirt-tshirt.jpg

lol yeah sometimes we get half a second to register he's done w/ a cup or bowl before he's decided it's been too long and it is time to fling it on the ground
yup. we need to be really careful in restaurants since we don't really want to take plastic dishware with us but he has broken a plate before – had ordered apps and the server placed a plate right in front of him which he immediately flung against the wall. I try to always intercept any plates intended for him but couldn't get the one.

and a quick search of rj's twitter account shows he was at least alive 3 days ago. can also peep the audiobook of STANDOFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back